A well-written and focused text, which will prepare you for the examination and which ddoes not contain unnecessary information.
- Comprehensive but concise coverage of the examiination syllabus
- A focus on key topic areas identified by specialist tutors
- Simple English with clear and attractive layout
- A large bank of practice questions which test knowledge and application for each chapter
- A full index
- The text is written by Emile Woolf International’s publishing division (EWIP). The only publishing company focused purely on the ACCA examinations.
- EWIP’s highly experienced tutors/ writers produce study materials for the professional examinations of the ACCA.
- EWIP’s book are reliable and up-to-date with a user-friendly style and focused on what students need to know to pass the ACCA examinations.
- EWIP’s association with the world renowned Emile Woolf Colleges means it has incorporated student feedback from around the world including China, Russia and the UK.