It is the ideal quick course for anyone who needs to communicate with colleagues and clients about accounting and financial matters. It can be used to supplement a regular coursebook, on its own, as a stand-alone intensive specialist course, or for self-study. English for Accounting will be a very useful reference work to have by your side at work.
Key Features of the Book:
– Reading and listening exercises presenting language and vocabulary in context.
– Authentic documents used in accounting and finance.
– Did you know? boxes addressing language and cultural issues.
– Stimulating role-plays for pairwork and group tasks.
– Starter section at the beginning of each unit with warm-up and awareness-raising activities.
– Output section at the end of each unit with activities to encourage discussion and reflection.
– Appendix with answer key, transcript, and a glossary of financial terms.